Powerful Presentations that Move Audiences to Action
Helping You Make Sound Choices for Your Farm Business and Family
Elaine Froese (pronounced ‘phrase’), CSP is a certified professional speaker, certified coach, author, and Arlan Academy presenter. She’s a go-to expert for farm families who want better communication and conflict resolution to secure a successful farm transition.
As a farmer and mother to the successor of their farm, she understands the culture of agriculture intimately.
Her superpower is helping families find harmony through understanding.
Her expertise is to discuss what she calls the Undiscussabull™ – the bull in the middle of the farm family that no one wants to talk about.
She is an award-winning author who’s written five books over the past 25 years.
Faith Today magazine has dubbed her “Canada’s Farm Whisperer”. She was awarded the Farm Management Canada Wilson Loree award for excellence in Farm Business Management, the 4-H Canada First Most Distinguished Alumna award from a pool of 350,000 alumni, as well as the Manitoba 150 Women Trailblazers Award.
Elaine’s passion is to share simple, practical and actionable tools with farm families so they can talk about tough issues and get traction in their farm transition. Her topics are a catalyst to courageous conversations and conflict resolution. Expect her to WOW your audience by bringing clarity with workable and practical tools.
She’s on a mission to guide farm families, across North America, to get unstuck, communicate better, find harmony through understanding, and secure a profitable farm legacy. Elaine’s goal is for everyone to be rich in relationships.
Awards and designations
- 40+ years of professional speaking
- 6+ years as CSP (Certified Speaking Professional)
- 40+ years of working with farm families
- 40 years as a farm partner in SW Manitoba
- 17+years of certified coaching (certified by the Hudson Institute of Santa Barbara)
- Coached over 1000 farm families
- A member of CAFA (Canadian Association of Farm Advisors)
- 25 years as Grainews Columnist
- Award winning author, written 5 books
- 2018 Wilson Loree Excellence in Farm Management award
- 2018 4-H Canada Most Distinguished Alumna (inaugural, one of 350,000 alumni)
- 2020 Manitoba 150 Trailblazers award recipient