In Canada, 75% of farms will change hands in in the next 10 years, yet only 8% of Canada’s farmers have a written transition plan.* And in America, “seniors aged 65 and older own more than 40% of the agricultural land in the United States. This suggests an impending transfer of more than 370 million acres of farmland in the next two decades.”*
Simple, practical, and actionable tools to get traction in your farm transition.
Procrastination is killing agriculture.
If you feel:
- Hindered by uncertainty and overwhelm
- Fearful of speaking your mind and causing conflict
- Worried over income streams or lack of equity
- Frustrated and losing hope that things will change
You are not alone.
The Farm Family Transition Membership gives farm families:
- Video trainings to walk you through the exact steps you need to ensure your farm family has a smooth transition for both generations.
- Complete modules and guides to help you work through the hard conversations with calm and confidence instead of chaos and confusion.
- A practical roadmap to communicate clearly with your farm team so that the farm business grows and harmony amongst members is achieved.
Join the waitlist for the Farm Family Transition Membership and be the first to be notified when it is ready at the end of harvest season.
A membership for seamless farm transitions without turmoil, legal complexities, or family fights.
Join the waitlist and be the first to get notified when the doors open February 2024.
“Elaine Froese truly is the Farm Whisperer. With her big heart and stern resolve, she guides families through uncharted waters and helps them arrive safely at their desired destination. She has been there, done that, and has helped hundreds of families come out on the other side….Let Elaine Froese guide you….”
“I just have to say… that your work is amazing and I have never forgotten your teachings from our session in Williams Lake at TRU. It is super important work. I know so many people going through the trauma of succession. I hate to use that word, but I was an “out-law” and know it can get terrible. I continue to forward your emails on to others. Keep doing what you do! You are amazing. You kind of walk into the fire regularly…and with a smile. Proud to have met you.”
“A long time female client who had refined the art of procrastination was so moved by the end of your presentation that she accepted your permission to “drop the bananas.” She contacted me soon after for an appointment to do some planning which included the selling of the family “Century Farm.” A very, very emotional decision on her part that was not likely to have occurred without your presentation.”