Create a Farm Succession Action Plan and Relieve Your Stress
Why Aren't you Making the Call?
Farm families are in pain. Do you want it to stop? It's time to sit down, talk, and work things out...
... before it's too late. Farm family conflict can cost you your business and your family. Farm succession planning is a process that requires your commitment to talk and to make changes so that all family members know that a plan will be acted upon... and by when.
Will you be safe?
Farm family business coaching is a forum for talking about the tough issues, the bull in the middle of the living room that no one is talking about. The weight of stress you are dragging around is making you sick. Elaine is a certified coach highly skilled at keeping family business meetings a safe place to respectfully work out the action plan to reduce your stress. Her expertise in farm succession planning is recognized across Canada.
So what is stopping you from making the call ?
- "I am afraid to ask for help."
- "Can you guarantee me things will change ?"
- "I don't think we will be able to do the work involved."
- "I feel too overwhelmed."
- "My spouse doesn't want me to talk to anyone."
Here is where the resistance is coming from:
- Head issues: need to find understanding
"I get it now. I understand what this means."
- Heart issues: need to feel good about the decision
"I like it. It feels right. I can let go."
- Gut issues: need to trust others with change
"I can trust my son to take over."