Elaine Froese offers farm families straight talk and courageous conversations on the issues that seem impossible to resolve.
Huge issues like these don’t have to trap your farm in indecision:
- Transferring property and equity
- Managing debt and a sustainable farm future
- Coordinating workloads
- Facing long-standing conflicts that sap momentum from farm progress
I’m Elaine Froese, a lifelong farmer. Every day, I use my background in conflict resolution and communication to help fellow growers and ranchers face make-or-break issues head on -- so they can focus on the business of farming.
Starting with 4-H presentations in Manitoba at age nine and moving on to audiences today in Mexico, Australia and beyond, I have always understood that communication is the key to building trust and understanding, especially when your family members are your business partners.
I have personally experienced the stresses and frustrations that only families in today’s agriculture climate understand.
I have seen it all, heard it all, and survived it all -- from buying the in-laws’ farm, the isolation of farm life, a sudden illness or death in the family, and every crisis you can imagine. I’ve given families worldwide the practical tools they need to save their marriages, hold onto their farms and gain some much-needed peace of mind.
More than 600 families have received my personal coaching advice, along with thousands more who have attended my keynote presentations on emotionally complicated topics -- and walked away with life-changing results.
If you want relief from uncomfortable discussions about roles and responsibilities, arguments over ownership and succession agreements, and procrastination on planning for the future, there are several ways to put my expertise to work for you.
I want to thank you for everything you did to help put matters into order. After your seminar, even though my two brothers were unwilling to meet and meaningfully discuss the estate, I went ahead and made effective changes as the POA for my dad. I have much more to do, but at least the estate is better shape than it would have been in.
Work with Me
Individual attention for your family to open up discussions about the topics that need attention -- and less tension. We’ll create a farm plan that can guide your family for decades.
Thank you for giving me my husband back.
Your words changed my life. When you said ‘Just leave,’ I no longer felt trapped on my farm. I have decided to stay and work things out.
More About Elaine
In high demand from international farming clients such as:
- Ocean Spray in Massachusetts, USA
- The Mexican Holstein Association in Tlaxcala, Mexico
- The World Holstein Symposium, Toronto, with representatives from 43 countries
- Farm consultants in South Australia
- And many more across the Canada and US
- Bachelor of Home Economics Comprehensive Degree
- Certification in Conflict Resolution from Resolution Skills Winnipeg
- Certification as Hudson Institute of Santa Barbara Certified Coach
- One of the top 10% of the world’s professional speakers as a Certified Speaking Professional
- Women Business Owners of Manitoba Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist
- Named “Canada’s Farm Whisperer” by Faith Today magazine