Dealing with the Daily Issues of Your Family Farm Business
Discover new ways to think about managing your farm business with the tools and strategies found in Elaine’s past Agriwebinars. Listen to these revealing audios and download the accompanying slides to gain insight and guidance in dealing with the day-to-day issues that come with running your farm family business.
- How to Have Better Family Fights
- How to Make Better Family Farm Decisions
- Do the Tough Things Right
- Managing Stubborn Farmers and Their Unsolvable Problems
- When Letting Go is Hard
- Ten Tools for Talking About Tough Issues
Recent Webinar Topics:
Find the following topics by visiting agriwebinar.com
- Farm Transition: when enough is enough
- Farming’s In-law Factor
- Why Farmers Hate Carrots: How to change your family dynamics to help founders let go of farm ownership and control.